Ortlieb’s innovative Fork-Pack is a waterproof bag with roll-top closure that uses Ortlieb’s new Quick-Lock S adapter system to attach to the bike’s front fork.
It can be mounted on forks with eyelets or cage mounts as well as forks without cage mounts if the fork blades have a constant diameter of 30mm – 42mm.
Fork-Packs are a great option to spread your bike packing load between the front and rear of the bike for a more balanced ride and if you don’t need the volume of front panniers.
- Volume: 4,1L (single bag)
- Weight: 290g
- Dimensions: 28cm x 17.5cm x 11cm (height x width x depth)
- Volume: 5.8L (single bag)
- Weight: 315g
- Dimensions: 30.5cm x 19.5cm x 13cm (height x width x depth)
- Material: PS21R; PS33. Nylon PVC free
- Max load: 3kg
- Colour: black matt
- Waterproof IP64
- ORTLIEB. Made in Germany