The Mag-Tank™ 2000 from Revelate Designs utilises the same proven, zipper-free magnetic access of the Mag-Tank but boasts 50% greater capacity. Now available as a bolt-on to utilize top tube bolt bosses!
Named after it’s calorie holding capacity, the Mag-Tank 2000’s tapered wedge shape gives it impressive volume while still offering a lean profile at it’s base. A locking cam provides a secure front attachment, while still utilizing the adjustable daisy chain to allow clearance from stem clamp bolts. The bag’s closed cell foam padded base and stiffened side panels provide protection and structure for food and electronics with the ease of fast, one handed access.
Please note – While the cover to this bag is designed to shed rain and spray, due to the large panel opening it is not a sealed bag or waterproof bag. Additionally, while the closure is secure there is the possibility that small or loose objects can come out of the bag from rough trails or lying the bike on it’s side. We recommend small items like loose keys and gummy bears are put in a ziplock
- Single handed access with effortless magnetic closure
- Two sets of mounting holes on bag bottom to allow bolt-on attachment to top tube
- First set of mounting holes spaced 76 mm (+/- 2 mm) from front of bag
- Second set of mounting holes spaced 100 mm (+/- 2 mm) from front of bag
- Distance between mounting holes is 64 mm (standard water bottle cage spacing)
- Velcro secured, padded bag bottom conceals mounting bolts
- Side panels stiffened with HDPE plastic sheets
- Interior lined with yellow fabric for greater visibility
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Weight: 147g
- Volume: 1.4L
- Dimensions: length 24cm; Height: 11.4cm; width at stem 11.4cm, at rear 3.8cm