Old Man Mountain racks are the most versatile racks available. Capable of mounting front or rear to full-suspension mountain bikes, gravel bikes, road bikes, e-bikes, even tri-bikes if that’s what you’re in to. The Divide is robust within reason and carries a lifetime warranty…ready for everything!
- FRONT OR REAR: It comes front or rear ready for eyelet mounting, and with OMM Fit Kits, the Divide mounts on any bike or fork with ease.
- CARRY UP TO 70lbs: The Divide is ready to confidently carry up to 55lbs/25kg when eyelet mounted and 70lbs/31.75kg when axle mounted with one of OMM Fit Kits, whether you’re on smooth pavement, a rugged rock garden, or with your tires off the ground.
- FITS ANY BIKE: Fit Kits to thru axle or QR skewer make OMM racks compatible with nearly any bike; road, gravel, full-suspension, or fat bike
- ROOM FOR BIG TYRES: The Divide comes ready for 29×3″ tyres and still has room for fenders. If that’s still not enough for you the Divide Fat (special order) fits up to 26×5” or 27.5×4.6” tyres!
- ADJUSTABLE DROPOUTS: The Divide is built with mud clearance and fenders in mind. The robust, adjustable dropouts allow you to dial in the fit on your bike so you can run it close and snug or with plenty of room for fenders and mud, even with large tires.
- LOW PANNIER RAIL: The pannier rail on the divide is set lower to make it easy to access gear on the deck without removing your panniers. It also lowers your centre of gravity to improve handling.
Made from 6061 aluminium. Main frame tubing is 13mm diameter and pannier rail is 10mm diameter to fit all panniers.
Deck dimensions 100mm x 266mm
Weight: 960g including hardware.
The Divide rack comes with the adjustable dropouts (feet of rack) and extenders (top arms) for mounting to a bike with rack mounts (threaded eyelets/holes in frame). If your bike doesn’t have rack mounts then you need to choose the correct Fit Kit for thru-axle or quick release skewer mount. Fit Kits contain a pair of Pucks for attaching the extenders to the seat stays and a thru-axle or QR skewer. Use the below link at Old Man Mountain to find your Fit Kit. A selection of the most popular Fit Kits is usually in stock but if your Fit Kit isn’t in the options here please contact Grant at CycleTouring to check availability.
OLD MAN MOUNTAIN FIT KIT FINDER: https://oldmanmountain.com/fit-kits-and-spare-parts/
If you are battling to identify the Fit Kit you need, Please contact Grant at CycleTouring for assistance.
If you want to fit a light to your rack, add an Old Man Mountain Light Mount to your order.