The Terrapin is a holster-like bikepacking seat pack that holds a separate dry bag. This system allows you to quickly unload your entire seat pack and keep everything totally waterproof. This means that you can pack or unpack your seatbag contents out of the rain in your tent or shelter.
- Quickly removable dry bag system.
- Side wing compression featuring rigid foam side panels with fibreglass stiffening and an HDPE bottom sheet.
- Plastic and foam stiffened top mounting panel.
- Will not bend or break when tossing the bike around.
- Dual locking-closure buckles.
- Customisable top panel: add a Spocket, Washboard Straps or a bungee.
- Place for rear blinky light attachment.
- Alloy loop at seatpost attachment for strength.
- Minimum of 24cm clearance from saddle rails to top of tyre.
- Minimum length of exposed seatpost is 13cm.
- This is a big seat bag. Check tyre clearance with bag fully loaded. On full suspension bikes, fully compress rear suspension to check clearance before riding.
- Weight: 539g (Terrapin & dry bag)
- Materials: VX 21 X-pac; Rhinotec.
- Volume: 14L with 3 rolls of closure