The Seat-Pack QR from Ortlieb is a waterproof bikepacking seat pack that features the innovative and patented Seat Lock attachment system. The bag is super stable and easily attached or removed. The internal reinforcement, five compression straps and purge valve ensure the contents are packed tightly and securely. An elastic cord on the top of the bag allows the carrying of extra gear. The rear of the bag has reflectors for added visibility and a daisy chain for attaching a rear ligh
YOU CAN EASILY CHECK IF YOUR SADDLE IS COMPATIBLE:
1. The saddle rails must have a bend of at least 34°.
2. The seat post clamp must be at least 13 mm from the middle of the bend in the saddle rail. There must also be at least 13 mm from the middle of the bend to where the rail connects to the back of the saddle.
3. The bottom edge of the saddle (at the side) must be at least 14 mm higher than the bottom edge of the saddle rail.
THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS ARE NOT SUITABLE:
+ Saddles with carbon fiber rails, or carbon fiber seatposts
+ Suspension seatposts
+ Saddles with unusual saddle rails e.g. SQLab Active, Brooks B17; B67 (see point 2 above)
+ Electronic dropper posts e.g. Rock Shox AXS or Magura Vyron
If you still have problems mounting the Seat Pack QR for the first time, try moving the Seat Lock System as far forward on the bag as possible and loosen the bolts to find a fitting position. This is the easiest position for initial mounting – you can then adjust the position for the best fit. The fitting instructions have further information and tips.
- Material: abrasion resistant nylon PS21R; PS33
- Weight: 625g
- Dimensions: width, height depth 48 x 28 x22cm
- Volume: 13L
- Load: 4kg
- Colour: black matt
- Waterproof IP64
- Made in Germany