Revelate Designs Pika is a smaller version of the Viscacha with side panels that are 1.5″ shorter in height. The Pika’s shorter height makes it ideal for minimalist bikepackers, big day rides, women riding smaller bikes, full suspension bikes and others without much tire clearance or exposed seat post.
Many winter bikers are also using this bag for day trips as a place to store a puff jacket or other warm layers.
- Roll down closure allows bag to expand or compress in volume
- EVA stiffened front and bottom plastic sheet provide rigidity and structure for load carrying
- Adjustable position saddle rail strap with long-wearing urethane coated webbing provides fore-aft adjustment on saddle rails.
- Internal compression strap for snug packing and internal separation
- Overkill aluminum loop seatpost wrap strap
- Loops on top for attaching a bungee or spocket
- Carbon seatpost friendly.
Requires a minimum of 76mm of exposed seat post and 20cm of clearance from saddle rails to tire. Check tire clearance with bag loaded and properly packed prior to use to prevent bag damage or worse. On full suspension bikes, fully compress rear suspension and check tire clearance prior to use.
- Weight: 357g
- Volume: 6-12 Liters
NB: The Pika bag is not 100% waterproof, so protect your gear inside the bag with a liner bag/ ziplock bags