From Revelate Designs, the iconic big seat bag for big trips! The Viscacha (vis-KA-cha) does it all. Take it on a bike overnight or on the Freedom Challenge, Dragon’s Spine, Great Divide Route, the Iditarod Trail, or any other epic route. Proven time after time in the longest and hardest endurance events on the planet, whether dirt, pavement or snow.
- Roll down closure allows bag to expand or compress in volume
- EVA stiffened front and bottom plastic sheet provide rigidity and structure for load carrying
- Adjustable position saddle rail strap with urethane coated webbing provides fore-aft adjustment along saddle rails
- Internal compression strap for snug packing and internal separation
- Overkill aluminum loop seatpost wrap strap.
- Loops on top for attaching a bungee or spocket
- Carbon seatpost friendly
- Minimum of 24cm clearance from saddle rails to top of tire
- Minimum length of exposed seat post is 127mm
This is a big seat bag. Check tire clearance with bag properly packed and loaded prior to use to prevent bag damage or worse. On full suspension bikes fully compress rear suspension and check tire clearance prior to use.
- Weight: 391g
- Volume: 6- 14 L
- Materials: VX 21 X-pac; Rhinotec gusset panel; high density EVA foam; HDPE Plastic.